Development of the Next Release (0.3) Started
Alusus development team kicked off the development of the next release which will be versioned as 0.3 and will target completing the support for procedural programming. This release will enable programmers to write complete applications. Among the targeted features:
- Complete support for basic data types.
- Support for function pointers.
- Support for pointer arithmetic as well as casting to and from pointers.
- Complete the missing program-control commands including else, switch, and do-while.
- Provide runtime libraries for dealing with memory, strings, files, as well as math operations.
Details of the included tasks can be found here: https://redmine.alusus.org/projects/alusus/roadmap